In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how past experiences impact our current feelings, behaviours and thoughts.
- Discover how to reframe your old stories so they become a source of inner power and wisdom.
- Identify and release all these stories in a powerful and transformational fire ceremony.
- Learn everything you need to know about inner child and how to bring out her spontaneity and authenticity.
- Connect with your inner child in a beautiful guided visualisation. You will discover her creativity, gifts and playfulness!
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Feel renewed and see your past with a completely new perspective.
- Feel lighter, relieved and ready to start new exciting and fulfilling chapters.
- Feel empowered to break free from any old stories or unresolved chapters in your life that might be holding you back.
- Leave the victim role behind to take back control of your life.
- Know how to use powerful tools to calm your inner child whenever it gets triggered.
- Know how to connect with your inner child to bring out her deepest beauty and treasures!
We will be doing a small fire ceremony so bring a candle and small pieces of paper or toothpicks you can burn in the fire!
If you can’t use a candle don’t worry, you can also set your intention and break or throw away the pieces of paper when you feel it’s right.
Bring pen and paper as well for the practical exercises.
It is going to be incredibly powerful, transformational…and fun!
I want the workshop to be interactive so there will be time to share your thoughts, ask questions and interact with other attendees. If you’re feeling shy, don’t worry, you can also attend in listener-only mode without even turning your camera on. (Although I would recommend you participate so you can enjoy the full experience!)
If you can’t attend live, no problem, you will receive a link to the recording in your inbox on Monday. This link will be available for 2 weeks.
This is what other women are saying about my workshops:
“The Workshop was beautifully led by Veronica, who speaks so passionately about the topic. You can’t help but feel empowered and ready to reframe certain ways of thinking! The guided meditations were so lovely. I can’t recommend Veronica and her work highly enough!”
“Your webinar was brilliant. Just what I needed at this stage in my life. A lot of thought-provoking questions and I loved the follow-up action points.”
“Great webinar and perfect timing for it! In a difficult situation it’s not easy to think about the future. But there are solutions for that and this webinar gave them to me.”
“For any woman looking to understand and reconnect to her personal power, I definitely recommend Verónica’s workshop! Her good vibes are contagious and made it a safe environment to share our aspirations.”
“Another insightful and interesting workshop from Veronica, all about the impact uncertainty and stress have on our lives and with plenty of techniques to help minimise these! Veronica really knows her stuff, yet delivers the content in a really collaborative and ‘human’ way, so you feel like you’re learning together. Her energy and positivity are infectious!”
About the facilitator – Verónica Moreno:
Hi! I’m a qualified Coach and Therapist and I’m on a mission to help women achieve fulfillment by mastering their self-confidence and connecting with their inner power.
I combine my deep understanding of the mindset and beliefs system, selected and proven tools and techniques that are simple but extremely powerful and deep knowledge about the feminine cycle as a tool for empowerment. I deliver all my workshops and sessions with a friendly, energetic and empowering approach.
You will feel completely different after this workshop, I promise!
You will receive a PDF with the printable version of the exercises and the link to the recording.
If you prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please send me an email and I will send the bank details.
If money is a problem but you feel you need to attend this workshop, please get in touch with me.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more info visit my website www.veronica-moreno.com.