So many people struggle getting a good sleep these days.
The stress and worries of the day can remain very active in our mind even when the day is over. If we take all these negative thoughts to our sleep, not only we won’t sleep well, we will wake up having even more negative thoughts. The result? We start the day on the wrong foot and we make our day miserable even before it has started!
So today I want to share with you this guided meditation with peaceful and positive affirmations to wind down before bed.
You can follow this video along or follow the instructions below.
– Take a few deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth.
– Breath in fresh energy with each inhalation and let out the stress, worries or tension from the day with each exhalation. Let a sigh out or take a deep and loud exhalation a few times or until you feel you have released what you don’t want to carry to the next day.
– Breath deeply and slowly into the heart, bringing your awareness from the busy mind to the heart, from doing to being.
– Make a list of positive affirmations and read them out loud (get some inspiration from the video or just follow along!)
– Bring the hands to the heart connecting with a deep feeling of gratitude for what you have in your life or just for being yourself.
You can linger in this last step until you fall sleep. Gratitude is one of the highest vibration emotions, so going to sleep in this state will reprogram your subconscious mind through the night for a refreshed and empowering start to your day!
If you enjoyed this article, you will love my FREE 7-DAY COURSE ‘STEP INTO YOUR POWER WITH CONFIDENCE AND JOY’. Sign-up for free here and receive a lesson every day for 7 days to help you reclaim your power and live your highest life.
Hi, I’m Verónica! I work with women on a self-development journey who feel ready to do the deep healing so they can live they joyful and fulfilling life they deserve. I have helped many women across the globe (almost 20 countries now!) to step into their power and elevate themselves beyond their story and start living in an authentic and fulfilling way, leaving the people pleasing, self-doubts and old ways of living behind.